TREE OF LIFE BOTANICALS HAS CHANGED THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS!
At this juncture, cannabidiol (CBD) is approved as a medicine by the FDA for a very limited number of pediatric seizure disorders. We do not sell our cannabinoid-rich hemp oil extract products as a medicine; our hemp oil extract products are formulated as nutritional supplements and topical creams.
If you are currently under a doctor’s care for a disease or diagnosed health condition, you should consult with your doctor before taking our supplements.
Serving sizes are indicated on the label. The servings sizes are recommended, your results may vary. Start with the recommended dose and frequency and adjust your serving size and frequency to achieve the results you desire.
Full spectrum hemp oil extracts contain significant quantities of cannabidiol (CBD) and also contain trace amounts of over 100 other helpful cannabinoids, including THC. Generally speaking, a drug test result depends largely on the detection goal of the test being used. For example, the result may vary depending on whether the test is designed to measure delta-9 THC, or whether it is designed to measure “total cannabinoids.”
Each test result will be dependent on that particular testing machine’s settings, including sensitivity, specificity, and cutoffs. Results will also depend on the type of sample matrix, and on the dose size relative to the consumer’s weight and metabolism.
Because the molecular weight of cannabidiol is very close to the molecular weight of THC, it is advisable to inform the person collecting the sample that you have consumed a hemp oil extract containing cannabidiol at the time a sample is given, as a positive reading of the results may also occur if the technician confuses cannabidiol for THC when interpreting the test result.
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) was discovered by Israeli researcher Dr. Ralph Mechoulam in the mid-1990s. The human body has two types of cannabinoid receptors that play an important role in your immune system, glucose metabolism, insulin resistance, and blood formation. These receptors also play a role in cognition, memory, mood, motor function, sensory, autonomic, and neurocrine responses.
They are responsible for inflammation’s effect on your body, and vomiting, nausea, hunger, and appetite control. They are configured to accept only cannabinoids like CBD (cannabidiol), such as that found in hemp oil extract. It has been said the discovery of the ECS is the most important development in medicine since the discovery of the sterile surgical technique.
We currently accept credit card transactions through Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept e-checks and wire transfers.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the more than 100 cannabinoids naturally occurring in hemp plants. Cannabinoids are a special class of naturally occurring compounds that show potential for improving a broad array of health conditions. Hemp plants are not marijuana; they are federally legal strains of the cannabis plant that are ultra-low in THC.
Hemp oil extract is made from the oil extracted from hemp flower, which is then further refined and sometimes distilled to concentrate the beneficial cannabinoids and eliminate the fats, waxes, and tars naturally occurring within the plant. Hemp oil extract contains concentrated amounts of cannabidiol — and many other cannabinoids that work together synergistically with cannabidiol in the human body to provide an “entourage effect.”
Hemp is a type of cannabis plant that is extremely low in THC, the compound in marijuana that makes you high. The hemp strains used to create our hemp oil extract products are bred to be high in cannabidiol and ultra-low in THC.
Our products are labeled by the milligrams (mg) of hemp oil extract in each container. Please note the amount of cannabidiol present in hemp flower varies from one part of the field to the next, from plant to plant, and is even as much as 30% higher in the top flowers than the side flowers on the same plant.
Because every batch of winterized oil and distillate produced in the extraction lab has a slightly different percentage of cannabidiol based on what is naturally occurring in the hemp biomass, we standardize our “full spectrum” extracts to 50% cannabidiol before formulating products. Take the milligram number on the label and divide by two (2) to get the cannabidiol content. Exceptions are the THC-free Dropper and Gummies, for these the milligrams (mg) number on the label is the same for the milligrams of cannabidiol.
All of our products are designed to deliver the benefits of hemp oil extract. We are strong believers in the idea that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure – and daily use of our ingestible products (Droppers, Soft Gels, Gummies) is the best way to ensure you achieve homeostasis (“a tendency toward a relatively stable equilibrium”), in other words, balance in your health and well-being, a steady mood, increased focus, and sound sleep. Not just relief from pain when it happens, but stopping pain before it starts, from the inside out.
Depending upon your needs, if you prefer to use the topical cream, apply externally directly over affected areas for targeted relief of pain and soreness.
In contrast to single molecule products that contain just isolated cannabidiol (CBD), “full spectrum” hemp oil extracts typically include cannabidiol, trace amounts of THC, and more than 100 other cannabinoid compounds. Many of these compounds interact synergistically to create what scientists refer to as an “entourage effect” that magnifies the therapeutic benefits of the plant’s individual components—so the beneficial impact of the whole plant is greater than the sum of its parts.
Please consult with your treating physician about your health conditions and medication. Hemp oil extracts are not approved medicines and are not intended to be substituted for medication prescribed by physicians. It can be dangerous to discontinue certain medications. Always consult with your physician before making any changes to prescribed therapy regimens, including medication.
Cannabidiol may affect the metabolism of other medications. Anyone intending to use the product for certain medical conditions or while using prescribed medications should consult with their physician before doing so.
Hemp seed oil is a food-grade oil usually cold-pressed from hemp seeds for use in salad dressings and cooking. There are no beneficial amounts of cannabinoids in hemp seed oil. Our hemp oil extracts are concentrates made from oil extracted from hemp flower grown from strains high in cannabidiol, which are rich in beneficial cannabinoids.
We ship our hemp oil extract products to all 50 states. Our products are 100% federally legal in every way. Nonetheless, the laws of several states currently contain restrictions on possession and use of cannabidiol. We do not list cannabidiol as an ingredient in our lists of ingredients. The hemp oil extracts we use in formulation do contain naturally occurring cannabidiol. Any state or local legal risk passes to the customer upon shipping, in accordance with our shipping policy stated elsewhere on our website.
We source our hemp from our farms in Colorado, USA. Our cultivation methods are natural, regenerative, pesticide-free, herbicide-free, and GMO-free. We control every aspect of the propagation, cultivation, harvest, extraction, and formulation to create best-in-class products for you.
We use supercritical CO2 extraction, no hydrocarbons pass through the material during the extraction process. Only CO2, the same harmless gas that carbonates your beverages. CO2 becomes a highly effective solvent at the supercritical phase, above 5,500 psi.
Our products are derived from federally legal hemp grown in the USA, and as such, are 100% federally legal in the United States. Some state laws impose different details for label content, and our labels are legal in the states in which our products are formulated, packaged, and shipped to consumers. We label our products in a way that is broadly compliant with the laws of most states. If you are a wholesale purchaser buying products for resale in your state, you may want to consult a local attorney about your state’s laws and regulations regarding hemp oil extract products to be re-sold in your state.
Although many of our products can be conveniently packed for travel, we do not export our products to other countries, and we recommend that you don’t either. If you are going to travel to another country and plan to take our products with you, please research the legality of possessing, consuming, or importing products that contain CBD in the destination country before you go. In some countries, the penalties are quite severe, including large fines and lengthy prison terms. Don’t risk it.
- Oral magnesium supplementation for insomnia in older adults: A systematic review & meta-analysis; BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies, 21(1), 1-11, Mah, J., & Pitre, T. (2021). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33865376
- The effects of magnesium–melatonin-vit B complex supplementation in treatment of insomnia; Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences, 7(18), 3101, Djokic, G., Vojvodić, P., Korcok, D., Agic, A., Rankovic, A., Djordjevic, V., Vojvodic A.,Vlaskovic-Jovicevic, T., Peric-Hajzler, Z.,Matovic, D., Vojvodic, J., Sijan, G., Wollina, W., Van Thuong, N., Fioranelli, M., & Lotti, T. (2019)https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31850132/
- A randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled study of a Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide extract in neurasthenia; J Med Food. 2005 Spring;8(1):53-8, Wenbo Tang, Yihuai Gao, Guoliang Chen, He Gao, Xihu Dai, Jinxian Ye, Eli Chan, Min Huang, Shufeng Zhou
- Extract of Ganoderma lucidum prolongs sleep time in rats; J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Feb 15;139(3):796-800, Xiang-Yu Cui, Su-Ying Cui, Juan Zhang, Zi-Jun Wang, Bin Yu, Zhao-Fu Sheng, Xue-Qiong Zhang, Yong-He Zhang
- Melatonin in Patients with Reduced REM Sleep Duration: Two Randomized Controlled Trials – https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/1/128/2840303
- Chemistry, nutrition, and health-promoting properties of Hericium erinaceus (lion’s mane) mushroom fruiting bodies and mycelia and their bioactive compounds; J Agric Food Chem. 2015;63(32):7108-7123.26244378, M. Friedman.
- Immunomodulatory Activities of a Fungal Protein Extracted from Hericium erinaceus through Regulating the Gut Microbiota; Front Immunol 2017 Jun 12;8:666, Chen Diling, Zheng Chaoqun, Yang Jian, Li Jian, Su Jiyan, Xie Yizhen, Lai Guoxiao. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28713364/
- Bidirectional regulatory effects of Cordyceps on arrhythmia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9437265/
- Cannabidiol presents an inverted U-shaped dose-response curve in a simulated public speaking test – https://www.scielo.br/j/rbp/a/ksNG6tq9JC8pT8rdmCk7TTb/
- Cannabidiol reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21307846/
- American Journal of Endocannabinoid Medicine Vol 1 – https://ajendomed.com/journals/volume-1/
- Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency Reconsidered Russo – https://tolbotanicals.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Clinical-Endocannabinoid-Deficiency_Russo.pdf
- An Overview of Cannabidiol (CBD) and Current Evidence of Therapeutic Application – https://tolbotanicals.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Dr.-Christian-Shaw-Independent-Study-CBD-presentation_2_16_19-1.pdf
- Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Highly Purified Cannabidiol in Healthy Subjects – https://tolbotanicals.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/CBD-Tolerability-Study-2.pdf